Finding good LED pod lights on a tight budget is not easy, but ZROADZ has made it possible with their 3” LED Flood and Spot Beam Pods! Despite being an economical option, ZROADZ pods are made in the USA and have a limited lifetime warranty. CREE LED chips, premium optics, and waterproof housing are just some of the benefits of going with ZROADZ pods!
- Sold as a Single 3-Inch Pod Light
- Available in Amber LED Flood Beam, White LED Spot Beam, and White LED Flood Beam Configuration
- CREE 3W Amber Chip in Amber LED Flood Lights
- 12 Watts and 1032 Lumens Output from Amber Lights
- CREE 5W White Chip in White LED Flood and Beam Lights
- 20 Watts and 1712 Lumens Output from White LED Lights
- IP68 and IP69K Protection Rating
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- Bolt-on Installation with no Drilling
- Powder Coated Gloss Black Finish
- Designed and built in The United States
- Wiring Harness is Not Included
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, 3 Years on the Finish
- Free Continental US Shipping
High Production Standard
There are many poorly made, Chinese knock-offs within the budget spectrum of LED pod lights. However, ZROADZ has built a reputation based on high production standards, evident in their pods.
Housings are resilient and durable, with IP68 and IP69K protection ratings. Compared to other finish options, powder coating is the most durable option and will keep the paint from discoloring or chipping. If that is not enough, then a limited lifetime warranty against defects, plus a 3-year warranty on finish should settle any doubts you might have.
Choose your Beam
ZROADZ 3” LED Pod Lights come in three configurations to let you get the best illumination possible. Choose between the Amber Flood Beam, White Spot Beam, and White Flood Beam to create the best configuration of lights for your needs.
Whether you’re going with a white or amber beam, ZROADZ pods have plenty of power. CREE LED chips and premium optics deliver a crisp light output you wouldn’t expect from a budget pod. With an output of 20 Watts and 1712 Lumens, the White LED option is more powerful, so if you don’t have a color preference, go with it!
What's in the Box