Discover new limits by upgrading to the WARN Spydura Synthetic Winch ropes. Easy to handle and light, Spydura ropes deliver superb load capacity while weighing only a fraction of a traditional wire cable. Select the best design and length for your needs, and get back on the trail!
- 80 Feet Or 100 Feet Cable Options
- 10,000 To 16,500 Breaking Strength
- 3/8 Inch Or 7/16 Inch In Diameter
- Available With Two Looped Ends Or A Swivel Hook On One End
- Made Out Of Polyethylene Synthetic Material
- Heat Treated Construction For Maximum Tensile Strength
- Compacted Diameter For Increased Density And Greater Load Bearing Capacity
- High-Temperature Resistant Sleeve On First Layer For Protection Against Drum Heat
- Reinforced Thimble For Durability And Corrosion Resistance
- Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve Provides Extra Protection Against Wear And Abrasion
- Coated With Black Urethane For Increased UV And Chemical Resistance
The unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material used for the WARN Spydura Synthetic Winch Rope is highly resistant to abrasion and has tremendous tensile strength. The temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provide additional protection against wear and abrasion, and are paired with a high-temperature urethane coating.
As it is a synthetic material, rust and corrosion will not affect it in the slightest. Weighing much less than a standard steel cable, the Spydura synthetic winch ropes from WARN manage to provide plenty of benefits that come with a synthetic rope, but at the same time mitigating the inherent drawbacks.
One of the most impressive features of the Spydura winch ropes is the self-tightening rope attachment. It is designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum, for improved performance and safety. Extensive research, high-quality materials, and design make the Spydura highly resistant to wear and tear despite being a synthetic rope.
The WARN Spydura Synthetic Winch Rope is available in 5 variants for you to choose from to form the ideal winching setup. Standard Spydura models have a swivel hook at the end and are available in 80 feet and 100 feet lengths. The capacity of these models is 10,000 pounds.
The Spydura Pro models can take far more stress and have a breaking strength of 16,500 pounds. All of the ropes have loops on both ends rather than a swivel hook. The 3/8” diameter ropes are available in lengths of 80 and 100 feet, while one 100 feet option comes in the thickest, 7/16” diameter size.
Can I install a higher-rated rope on a lower-rated winch? Say a 10K rope on a 8.5K winch?
Yes, as long as the drum has enough room for the length. HOWEVER, it will NOT increase the capacity of the winch!