Take advantage of the Thule T2 Pro XT 2 series of premium platform hitch bike racks that provide maximum security and strength for up to two bikes. Integrating several convenience features that will make using the rack a pleasant experience, it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Secure Bikes Quickly Without Frame Contact With The Ratcheting Arm
- Side To Side Adjustments Mitigate Bike Interference And Provide Generous Spacing Between Bike Mounts
- Fits 20” To 29” Wheels And Up To 5” Tires Without Adapters
- Works With Carbon Frames, Mountain, Downhill, Ebikes, And Fat Bikes
- Integrated Locks Provide Security
- Easily Fold Bike Arms When Rack Isn’t Used
- Hitchswitch Lever Tilts The Rack Down To Provide Access To The Trunk
- Tool-Free Auto-Attach System Allows Easy Installation And Removal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
As a premium product from Thule, the T2 Pro XT 2 provides its users with many features that make it easier to install the rack, as well as mounting and dismounting bicycles. Forget about the roof racks that require you to lift up the bike and place it on the mounts while worrying about damaging your vehicle.
The T2 Pro XT 2 simply attaches to the rear of your vehicle providing an easy to reach position. The frame-free ratcheting arms and side to side adjustments ensure that your bikes will never damage the vehicle or each other.
When you need to open the trunk, a regular rack might get in the way. Thanks to the HitchSwitch lever, Thule T2 Pro XT 2 tilts down and provides access to the trunk even with bikes mounted. When not in use, it can fold up to shorten the overall length of the vehicle.
To provide customization and versatility, the T2 Pro XT 2 Bike racks come in 4 variants. The 1.25” receiver model comes in Aluminum and Black color, and provides space for two bikes. The 2” receiver model is also available in Aluminum and Black, but the bike capacity can be doubled with the available Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on.
Safety & Security
Not only does the T2 Pro XT2 keep your bikes safe during travel, but it also has integrated anti-theft locks. Bikes lock to the rack, which is then locked to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob. Lastly, with a limited lifetime warranty, you’ll never have to worry about manufacturing faults or component defects.