With the Thule Apex XT Bike Hitches, you’ll never have to leave your bicycles behind. Designed to provide you with a simple way of transporting two, four, or five bikes depending on the model, it greatly simplifies the process of loading and unloading. Forget about roof racks or awkward mounts, the Apex XT is convenient and quick.
- Superior Bike Stability And Fit
- Integrated Anti-sway That Prevents Bike To Bike Contact
- 7” Of Spacing Between Each Bike For Safe Transport
- Ratcheting Cradle Strap For Quick And Easy Bike Attachment
- Compact Cradle Design Accommodates A Variety Of Bike Frames And Sizes
- Integrated Cable Bike Lock Included
- Easily Fold Bike Arms When Rack Isn’t Used
- Hitchswitch Lever Tilts The Rack Down To Provide Access To The Trunk
- Integrated Grab Handle Eases Carrying And Handling
- Tool-Free Snugtite Stinger With Lock For Simple Installation
- Transferable Between 1.25” And 2” Hitch Receivers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compared to the other options on the market, Thule Apex XT Bike Hitch Rack is the most convenient option thanks to a number of clever design choices made to simplify use. Ratcheting cradle strap lets you quickly attach and secure bikes to the rack, while the compact cradle design doesn’t limit your mounting options.
When not in use, you can fold down bike arms or use the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the entire rack down, which lets you access the trunk or cargo bay of your vehicle. The SnugTite Stinger makes mounting the Apex XT an easy task, and thanks to the integrated grab handle, you’ll be able to conveniently carry the whole unit.
Safety & Security
Thule proves that bike racks can not only be safe but also provide layers of security to your bikes. The Apex XT Bike Hitch Rack comes with a series of features to ensure you’ll never have to worry about your cargo again.
Integrated anti-sway prevents any bike to bike contact, and conveniently ‘disappears’ when not needed. In combination with 7” of spacing between each bike, it provides the ultimate transport protection. Lock the whole rack to the vehicle, but also bikes with the integrated cable lock (both locks included).
Thule’s dedication to delivering exceptional products means that each Apex XT Bike Hitch Rack has been rigorously tested. A limited lifetime warranty guaranteed that any defects in the manufacturing process or materials will be covered at no expense to you.
Does this work with cars that have a spare tire on the back?
Not out of the box, you would need an extension piece for clearance.