T-Rex Round Billet Grille Insert sets a new standard of quality and good looks for a Jeep Gladiator grille. Subtle but noticeable design features no badges to maintain an OEM look.
The aluminum used to make the T-Rex grille has a durable finish and can protect the radiator without affecting the engine’s operating temperature.
- 3D CAD Designed and Laser Cut for Precise Fitment on Jeep Gladiator
- Made out of 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum
- Color Powdercoating over Epoxy Primer Base Coat for an OEM Finish
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Simple to Install
- Does not Fit on Sport and Sport S Models
- Not compatible with Forward Facing Camera or Factory Tow Package
- Black or Silver Coating Color
- Made in The United States
- Lifetime Warranty on the Materials
- 3-Year Warranty on the Finish
OEM Precision & Look
T-Rex has been in the business long enough to know exactly what their customers are looking for. The Round Billet Grille Insert has been engineered and designed through an advanced 3D CAD process. By using a custom jig, laser-cut materials, and precision TIG welding, T-Rex manages to deliver inserts that have true OEM qualities.
Sandblasting and cleaning prepares the grille insert for a sealing epoxy primer base coating. Then the black or silver color powder coating is applied and cured for longevity. The end result is a grille insert that is not only durable but has the looks to go with it.
Even if you have no plans to off-road with your Gladiator, that does not mean you shouldn’t protect the engine bay from potential damage. The use of 6061/6063 billet aluminum throughout means that the R-Rex grille insert is more than capable of stopping rocks and debris from penetrating into the engine bay.
To prove that their products are more than just for show, T-Rex provides a lifetime structural warranty on their Round Billet Grille Inserts. Accompanied by a 3-year warranty on the finish, it’s one of the best policies on the market!