RIGID 360 Series lights are some of the best in the business, so why take a chance with a low-quality harness when RIGID has made ideal 3 wire or SAE harnesses for the job. Designed with flying leads for universal fitment, RIGID harnesses are easy to install and very durable.
- 3 Wire Model works with Backlit 4” and 6” Products from 360 Series Lineup, Not Intended for SAE Versions
- SAE Model Works With 360 Series SAE Light Set Exclusively
- 3 Wire Variant is 10’ Long with 3 Position Switch Included
- SAE Variant is 12’ Long with 2 Position Switch Included
- Harness Can Connect 1 Pair of Lights to the 12V System
- Flying Leads Allow for Universal Installation
When purchasing a wiring harness, it’s important to look at the big picture. You’ll have to lead the wires out to the auxiliary lights, sometimes through less than optimal paths. If you want a product that can endure moisture, heat and vibrations without failing, then RIGID 360 Series Wiring Harness is for you.
These wiring harnesses will service all of the features that the 360 Series Lights have. The SAE model comes with a 2 position switch and a 15 Amp fuse inside the fuse holder. The 3 wire model has a 20 Amp fuse inside the holder, a 60 Amp 14V OC relay, and a 3 position switch. Both harnesses feature a battery terminal connector and are quite easy to install.
Time Required: 1-2 Hours