Poison Spyder DeFender XC Front ‘Negative’ Fender Flares for Jeep Wrangler TJ are the solution for creating extreme clearance for the largest tires! Constructed out of high-quality steel or aluminum using the latest technologies, these flares are tough and will be an ideal fit on your Jeep!
- Custom-design for a perfect fit on Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Sold as a Set of Front Fender Flares
- Made out of Aluminum or Steel
- CNC laser cut and Brake-formed Construction
- The metal is Bare and Requires Painting or Coating Prior to Installation
- Negative Flare for Maximum Tire Clearance and Articulation
- Includes a Battery Lift Bracket
- One-year Warranty
For the most extreme tire clearance, you need the right fender flares. Poison Spyder DeFender XC flares have a ‘negative’ flare that is more narrow when compared to stock. Not only that, but it also tapers inward, but leaves enough room to mount a hood latch and provide a sturdy rub rail for defense.
Extreme Tire Clearance
When you combine the negative flare with repositioning of the back portion and 3” higher wheel opening, you’re getting enough room for even the biggest tires. Mount 37” tires without raising the suspension, so you can have the full articulation and traction, but also maintain the low center of gravity. With a minor lift, even 40” tires will fit with ease.
Poison Spyder DeFender flares aren’t built like your ordinary aftermarket options. Instead, they feature a tubeless design with brake-formed outer edges creating a 3-sided rube rail. Match this with high-quality aluminum or steel, and you’ve got yourself one of the toughest fender flares ever created!