When you need to make room for a set of big off-road tires, do so without installing a crazy lift by installing these Poison Spyder 3” tapered fender flares! Custom made for Jeep Wrangler TJ, XC flares provide extreme clearance and durability thanks to the CNC laser-cut plate steel construction.
- Custom-design for a perfect fit on Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Sold as a Set of Front Flares
- Made out of CNC Laser Cut and Brake-formed 3/16” Plate Steel
- 3” Tapered Flares
- Tubeless Construction for Superior Durability
- High Clearance for Large Tires and Full Articulation
- Removes the Need for a Tall Lift
- Jeep Maintains a Low Center of Gravity
- Easy Access for Installation
- Compatible with Stock TJ Hood with Minor Modifications
- One-year Warranty
Poison Spyder has decided not to rely on the old “tube fender” technology and instead created a revolutionary tubeless design that is much tougher. The use of 3/16” steel throughout the flare is far greater than ⅛” commonly seen on products from other manufacturers.
DeFender XC flare is brake-formed to create a 3-sided rub rail for increased durability in instances of leaning and scraping. CNC laser cutting results in precise dimensions and an ideal fit on a Jeep Wrangler TJ.
Great Tire Clearance
Poison Spyder DeFender XC Front 3” Tapered Fender Flares outmatch stock flares in every way and allow for the installation of serious off-road tires without the need to modify the suspension too much.
The back of the wheel opening is 4” further behind than stock to allow for full tire articulation. The standard DeFenders already have a high wheel opening, but the DeFender XC pushes it 3” higher! A couple of inches of lift is enough to sport massive 40” tires, or 37” without any lift.