Crusher Rear Fender Flares Wide Width by Poison Spyder is the best option for the hardcore off-road setup. These aluminum or steel flares are more durable than the stock options, and provide better protection and coverage, while also making the vehicle compliant with tire coverage laws.
- Available in Aluminum or Steel
- Sold as a Pair of Rear Fender Flares
- The material does not have a Coating or a Finish
- Requires Painting or Powder Coating prior to Installation
- Provides Coverage for up to 40” Tire
- Measures 10-¾” Wide at the Widest Point
- Makes the Vehicle Compliant with Road Laws
- Protects the Wrangler Body From Leaning and Scraping Damage
- Includes Mounting Provisions for ¾” Round LED Marker Light (Sold Separately)
- 1-Year Warranty
For the setups with the largest off-road tires possible, Poison Spyder has their Crusher wide width fender flares. Thanks to the impressive 10-¾” width at the widest point, Crusher flares can accommodate massive 40” tires with no issues and only minor trimming. Now you can make the setup you’ve always wanted that is also road legal!
Poison Spyder has always been one step ahead of the competition in the design and construction process. The Crusher flares for Wrangler JK are constructed with CNC roll-bent outer tubes. The result is a much tougher design with subtle curves and a better fit.
The Toughest Materials
Whether you go with lightweight aluminum or rugged steel, Poison Spyder has made sure their product is expertly crafted. Steel flares have a wall thickness of .120” and provide superior protection. However, aluminum flares are much lighter, weighing no more than a third of their steel counterpart.