In remote locations with no cellphone signal or handy towing service, damaging your Jeep to the point of making it inoperable can be expensive at best. Why risk it when Poison Spyder has the best Jeep armor available in their Crusher Rear Fender Flares! Available in bare or coated steel or bare aluminum, they’re a perfect fit and look great when installed.
- Designed to be a Perfect Fit on a Jeep Wrangler JK
- Sold as a Pair of Rear Fender Flares
- Steel Crusher Flares are made with .120” Plate
- Aluminum Crusher Flares are made with a .188” Plate
- Bare Metal Requires Painting or Powder Coating Prior to Installation
- Covers up the Tire Width for a Road-Legal Jeep
- Protects the Wrangler Body From Leaning and Scraping Damage
- Provides Greater Clearance for Largest Tires and Articulation
- Provisions for LED Marker Lamps
- Includes Rubber Liners to Protect the Paint of Contact Damage
- Includes Inner Braces for a Sturdier Flare
- Made using CNC Laser-cut, Precision Brake-formed Metal Plate
- 1-Year Warranty
Just because you require heavy-duty fender flares, it does not mean you need to ruin the look of your Jeep. The Poison Spyder rear fender flares are custom built for the model. Constructed with CNC roll-bent outer tubes, they look more elegant in comparison to other models, making them the right choice for a serious owner.
Choose your Materials
Poison Spyder makes their Crusher rear fender flares in both aluminum and metal to provide their customers a choice between saving weight, or extra protection. Aluminum models are made out of .188” wall annealed aluminum tubing, while the steel model uses .120” wall.