For heavy-duty protection on the uncharted terrain, equip your Jeep Wrangler JK with the Poison Spyder Crusher front fender flares! These extra wide flares will be more than enough to cover any tire width and protect the body and suspension from damage, keep the mud away, but also make your Jeep road-legal.
- Designed to be a Perfect Fit on a Jeep Wrangler JK
- Sold as a Pair of Front Fender Flares
- Steel Crusher Flares are made with a .120” Plate
- Aluminum Crusher Flares are made with a .188” Plate
- Metal is Bare and Requires Painting or Powder Coating Prior to Installation
- Covers up the Tire Width for a Road-Legal Jeep
- Protects the Wrangler Body From Leaning and Scraping Damage
- Provides Greater Clearance for Largest Tires and Articulation
- Provisions for LED Marker Lamps
- Includes Rubber Liners to Protect the Paint of Contact Damage
- Includes Inner Braces for a Sturdier Flare
- Made using CNC Laser-cut, Precision Brake-formed Metal Plate
- 1-Year Warranty
Always a step ahead of the competition, Poison Spyder is the only manufacturer that creates its flares using CNC roll-bent outer tubes. The Crusher front fender flares are more elegant as the result, and because it’s a gentler process, the metal retains more strength, and that will make a real difference.
Mounting fender flares directly to the vehicle is a quick and easy way to scratch and scrape off the paint - an invitation to rust. High-quality rubber liners are included with the purchase of the Crusher flares and act as a buffer between metal surfaces, but absorb minor bumps and protect against moisture.
Braced for Strength
The inner braces for the Poison Spyder Crusher flares are CNC laser cut and brake-formed for strength. Rather than using the weak body panel, Crushers are secured to the internal structure of the Jeep to create impregnable armor.