When going off-road, one of the most important aftermarket additions to your Jeep Wrangler JK setup is a set of high-quality fender flares, and there’s no better choice than the Poison Spyder Crusher Front Fender Flares in Standard Width! Available in bare aluminum or steel, or as SpyderShell Armor coated steel, these fender flares provide the best off-road protection possible!
- Custom Design for an Ideal Fit on Jeep Wrangler JK
- Compatible with 2-Door and 4-Door Models
- Constructed using High-Quality Aluminum or Steel
- Requires Painting or Powder Coating Prior to Installation
- Inner Brace Kit and Rubber Liners are Included
- Factory Wheel Wells can be Retained
- Includes Provisions for LED Marker Lamps
- Makes Your Jeep Wrangler Compliant with Tire Coverage Regulations
- Provides Increase Tire Clearance
- Protects the Body Panels from Damage
Poison Spyder has been leading the fender flare industry with its innovative designs. Rather than incorporating conventional designs, the rub rail of the steel variants is constructed using Drawn-Over-Mandrel structural tubing for added strength. The aluminum variant’s rub rail is made out of .188” thick wall annealed aluminum, for durability that comes close to the steel counterpart, but with a reduced weight.
High-Quality Rubber Liners
Metal on metal contact is one of the easiest ways to chip, scrape and damage the body panels of a Jeep. To combat this issue, Poison Spyder has designed excellent rubber liners that are placed between the Crusher Flare and the Jeep’s body.
Not only do they prevent damage to the paint, but the absorbent nature allows them to distribute the bumps and impacts more evenly throughout the panel.
Provisions for LED Marker Lamps
Poison Spyder Crusher Front Fender Flares have standard mounting provisions, so you can replace the factory markers with powerful ¾” round LED marker lights. Improve the style and practicality of your Jeep at the same time