Poison Spyder Wrangler JK Crusher Front Fender Flares Narrow Width is an excellent choice when you’re looking for extra clearance on your off-road adventures. Made out of steel or aluminum, these flares are light, highly durable, and look great on your Jeep when nicely painted or powder coated.
- Designed to be a Perfect Fit on a Jeep Wrangler JK
- Sold as a Pair of Front Fender Flares
- Made using CNC Laser-cut, Precision Brake-formed Metal Plate
- Steel Crusher Flares are made with a .120” Plate
- Aluminum Crusher Flares are made with a .188” Plate
- Option to Retain Factory Wheel Wells
- Metal is Bare and Requires Painting or Powder Coating Prior to Installation
- Covers up the Tire Width for a Road-Legal Jeep
- Protects the Wrangler Body From Leaning and Scraping Damage
- Provides Greater Clearance for Largest Tires and Articulation
- Provisions for LED Marker Lamps
- Includes Rubber Liners to Protect the Paint of Contact Damage
- Includes Inner Braces for a Sturdier Flare
- 1-Year Warranty
Poison Spyder has once again shown why they’re one of the best Fender Flare manufacturers on the market. Their Crusher front fender uses a 1.5” x .120” Drawn-Over-Mandrel tubing to create a rub rail with superior protection against crushing, bending, and scraping.
Inner Brace & Rubber Liners
Bolting the Crusher fender flare to the body panel of the Jeep would simply beat its purpose. For heavy-duty protection, you need structural strength that the wheel arch simply cannot provide. Poison Spyder Crusher flares pass through the panel and attach directly to the inner frame, for much sturdier protection. Rubber liners prevent metal-to-metal contact to protect the finish.
The aluminum Crusher flare weighs only 10 pounds which is excellent for a weight-oriented setup. Built out of a .188” thick plate, they do a great job of protecting the Wrangler as well, but the .120” steel flares take it to the next level of sturdiness!