The Second Generation Narrow Width Fenders by MCE are a very affordable, expertly made option for true off-road enthusiasts. Get more tire clearance, improved durability thanks to the MCE-spec TPO plastic, and an aggressive style rarely seen on the Wrangler JK.
- Available as a Front & Rear Set, or Front Set Only
- Narrow Width, Flat Style
- Colored Black with a Raw Finish
- Allows for up to 35” Tires without Suspension Lift
- Extra Two Inches of Tire Clearance Compared to Stock Fenders
- Made out of MCE-Spec TPO Thermoplastic Olefin
- Will not Sag or Crack
- Original Inner Splash Guard/Liner Can be Retained on Front Fenders
- Includes DOT Approved Side Marker/Clearance Lights
- Lifetime Warranty Against Cracking
- Designed and Constructed in the USA
Gain More Tire Clearance
MCE Fenders Narrow Width Gen II provides additional 2 inches of tire clearance in comparison to stock fenders. Combined with the narrow and flat design, they can easily accommodate larger tires. For the most extreme setups, MCE fenders allow you to mount 35-inch tires without lifting the suspension.
Revolutionary TPE Construction
Low-quality plastic fenders might look great on pictures, but as soon as you get them you’ll be able to see how cheap and flimsy they are. MCE uses custom-made thermoplastic olefin for their flares, which is a far superior material even when compared to stock Jeep flares. Painted in a UV stable black color, they’ll look great and endure plenty of abuse.
MCE Quality Guarantee
The MCE Narrow Width Gen II Fenders are so tough that they come with a no fine print lifetime warranty against cracking! MCE delivers what most manufacturers can’t - cold weather and off-road use coverage. This means you can really put these flares to the test on your next off-road excursion.