KC HiLiTES 7” Gravity Headlight Set is a premium LED replacement for stock Jeep Wrangler TJ headlamps. There’s no reason to go back to the surpassed stock headlamps or other aftermarket options, the KC Gravity set is all you need to get the most light shining down the road!
- Sold as a Set of Two
- Direct Replacement for ‘97-06 Wrangler TJ
- 40W Headlamps Output 1,260 Raw Lumens Each
- Low Beam Distance of 407 Meters, High Beam can Reach 557 Meters
- Compliant with SAE J851 Standard
- Uses CREE XHP35 HI and Nichia LED Chips
- White Light Beam With a Temperature of 5000K
- Comes with Capacitor Harness, Plug and Play Connectors, 30 Amp LED Switch with Panel and Mounting Hardware
- Aluminum Alloy Housing
Powerful LED Replacement
Compared to the standard halogen lights of the Wrangler TJ, the Gravity Headlight Set uses powerful LEDs to create a much more powerful and crisper beam. CREE LED chips are industry-standard, so you can expect high-distance illumination and even beam pattern.
When you commit to the HiLiTES 7” Gravity Headlight Set, KC knows how to reward it. Their headlight set comes with everything you need to install the headlights: a capacitor harness, connectors, LED Switch, and mounting hardware.
Built to Last
Die-cast housing and the hard-coated polycarbonate lens are the key components in keeping the Gravity Headlights intact through years of use. There’s a problem? Contact KC and they’ll sort it out - great customer support and a 5-year warranty on LEDs is a great reason to go with Gravity Headlight Set!
What’s in the Box
- (2) Gravity® LED 7" Headlights
- Capacitor Harness
- Plug and Play Connectors, Jeep TJ/7" Universal H4
- 30 Amp LED Switch w/ Panel
- Mounting Hardware
Do these lights create enough heat to keep snow off in winter?
LED lights in general do not get very hot, these likely would not heat up too much and you would still need to clear the snow off of them.
Do these headlights come with or need compactors to prevent headlight flicker?
These are completely enclosed and include resistors for the lights if needed for Jeeps with OEM Halogen lights.
Time Required: 30 Mins - 1 Hour
- Philips Head Screwdriver
- T15 Torx Screwdriver
KC HiLiTES 7" Gravity Headlight Set Installation Guide