KC HiLiTes 6” Apollo Pro Halogen Lights are a tried and true method of getting more illumination for your off-road setup. Unlike most of the competition, the KC HiLiTES Apollo Kit includes everything you need to install the lights and get moving. Made for Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT models, it’s guaranteed to increase visibility!
- Sold as a Kit of 2 Lights
- Fits 2018+ Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT Models
- Available in 100W Spread or Spot Beam Variants
- Kit Includes Lights, Mounts, Built-in Stone Guard/Bezels, and a Wiring Harness with Waterproof Connectors and LED Switch
- Draws 8.3 Amps of Power per Light
- Delivers 2,000 Raw Lumens
- Spread Beam Can Reach 693 meters
- Spot Beam Can Reach 886 meters
- Made out of ABS Plastic in Black
KC HiLiTES 6” Apollo Pro Halogen lights are a serious source of power. These 100W lights deliver 2,000 raw lumens and 1,962 lux for the spot beam, or 1,200 lux for the spread beam. The effective beam range varies, but with a potential of almost 3000ft, you can expect to light up the path further than you’ll ever need!
The Complete Package
Companies that make auxiliary lights handle their business differently from each other. Some make premium products with a premium price tag, some make budget-conscious options but sell you parts individually to get the most money, and some, like KC HiLiTES, give you everything you need upfront.
The Apollo Pro package comes ready to use out of the box - everything you need to mount, connect and control the lights will be provided. That gives this light kit an incredible value and makes it one of the best budget options in business!
The Apollo Pro Lights have the basic 6” round shape and are colored black, but rather than ending the design process there, KC HiLiTES made an oversized, ‘KC’ letters outline in white, for a distinctive look. This may not be the look for everyone, but as it doesn’t affect the illumination, it shouldn’t be a problem for most.
What's In The Box
- (2) Jeep JL/JT A-Pillar Light Mounts and Hardware
- (2) 100W 6" Apollo Pro Halogen lights
- (2) Built in Stone Guard/Bezels
- (1) Performance Wiring Harness w/ Waterproof Connectors and LED Light Switch
Time Required: 1-2 Hours
- 4mm Allen Wrench
- T40 & T45 Torx Bit
KC HiLiTES 6" Apollo Pro 100W Halogen Kit Installation Guide