Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats are an essential piece for the Jeep Wrangler JL. Going off-road doesn’t come without dirty shoes, and if you’re driving with tube doors or similar, dirt is bound to get everywhere. Protect the floor from moisture and keep the interior clean and easy to maintain with the Husky X-Act mats!
- Form-Fit Design For An Ideal Fit In Wrangler JL
- Sold As Pair For 2-Door Jeep Wrangler Models
- Single Piece For 4-Door Jeep Wrangler Models
- Rubberized Duragrip Material Provides A Balance Of Softness And Rigidity
- Formfit Raised Edge Contains More Dirt And Liquid
- Stayput Cleats Keep The Liner In Place On Carpet Or Vinyl
- Compatible With Factory Retention Posts
- Designed And Manufactured In The USA
- Husky Lifetime Guarantee
Form Meets Function
The precise laser measuring process is used to outline the surface of the floor that requires protection. Through special tooling, mats are cut to the specification, for an exact fit. That is the FormFit designing process Husky is known for.
Clever Design Features
FormFit Edge, DuraGrip and StayPut Cleats are clever names for even more clever features. The raised edge keeps all of the stuff you don’t want on your carpeting away from it. The treads are made softer to provide a more comfortable surface, without sacrificing strength. Lastly, StayPut Cleats make sure everything is in its place, as intended.
Mats You Can Rely On
In the business of creating mats, so many manufacturers cut corners, unappreciative of the value their product can provide. Husky is not one of them, and their X-Act floor mats are built to the highest production standards. Because of that, it makes sense why they'll include a lifetime, no hassle guarantee.