If you’re working on a serious off-road build, DV8 Jeep Wrangler JK Flat Fender Flares Gen II is one of the best options to choose from for the job. Made wider than the first generation to make the vehicle road legal, DV8 flares are made out of high-quality steel finished in gloss black.
- Comes as a Set of 4 Fender Flares
- Thick Tubing and Rigid Steel Plating Construction
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Excellent Replacement for Plastic Stock Fender Flares
- Rubber Guards Protect Jeep’s Body from Metal-to-Metal Contact
- Includes a Bracket for Turn Signal Indicator Mounting
- Gloss Black Finish
- Simple Installation Process Using Factory Fender Holes
- Braced Internally for Added Strength
- Front Fender Flares Taper from 10.5” to 7” Wide
- Rear Fender Flares are 4” Wide Throughout
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
In terms of protective qualities, only a few fender flare manufacturers can compete with DV8. Their Gen II Wide Fender Flares are more than capable of withstanding the harshest abuse thanks to the high-quality steel construction. When you’re on the uncharted path, it’s nice to know that your Jeep has an additional layer of protection in the DV8 fender flares.
DV8 has incorporated plate over tube design for their Gen II Wide Fender Flares, which allows them to be both rigid and durable, but also flex when needed. Custom-built for Wrangler JK, they provide exceptional clearance but also serve to make Jeeps with wider tires compliant with road regulations.
Strength and Protection
One of the most important aspects of the DV8 Jeep Wrangler Gen II Flat Fender Flares is the rubber guards that help protect the Jeep’s paint job from getting peeled off. The internal bracing adds another layer of strength to the design, making the DV8 flares one of the best in business!