Cowl Mount LED Light Pods by Diode Dynamics are a great way to add extra visibility to your Jeep! Whether you’re going off-road or driving down the highway, Diode Dynamics compact light can supplement high beams, but also provide flood patterns for industry’s beast wide-spread illumination.
- Available As A Four 3” Sport Or Four 3” Pro Kit
- Cad-designed To Fit Perfectly On Wrangler Jl Or Gladiator
- Multiple Mounting Points Provide Versatile Application
- Compatible With Other Pod, Work Lights, Or Small Light Bars
- Standard Pods On Outer Slots Do Not Interfere With Windshield Folding
- Specifically Designed Oem-style Hardware
- Uses Factory Mounting Points For Easy Installation
- No Drilling Or Cutting Required
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
Diode Dynamics used optical simulation modeling to design in creating the most functional beam pattern. The SS3 Pods are compact and custom-engineered using TIR optics that outmatch older LED technology.
Diode Dynamics OEM auxiliary switch dual-output harness allows you to control the lighting through the factory-installed aux switch bank. For models without this feature, you use the included Light Duty dual-output wiring harness to connect the pods and the battery directly.
The Driving pattern of the SS3 Pods works great with Jeep’s high beams to deliver added visibility during high-speed driving. A rectangular 20W x 8H degree pattern works significantly better than a spot pattern and directs light where it’s needed.
The Flood pattern delivers even illumination and the industry’s biggest spread! The full 80W x 50H degree spread is great for illuminating the road at low speeds, as a reverse or backup light, or an excellent way to light up the worksite.
Versatile Mounting Options
Diode Dynamics cowl mount brackets are specifically designed to provide as many mounting positions possible on a Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator. Whether you’re going with the pods, a smaller light bar, or a beam light source, these brackets are ready to handle it!