In the aftermarket performance lighting business, only a few can compete with Diode Dynamics. Their SS50 50” hood LED light bar for Wrangler JL is an excellent option for increased off-road visibility or illumination of a worksite. The low profile design doesn’t impair the driver’s visibility and minimizes whistling and wind noise.
- CAD-designed for an Ideal Fit on Jeep Wrangler JL
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- TIR Optics Make for Much Brighter Lights
- Available in Amber or White Beam Color
- The choice between Driving, Flood, or Combo Beam Pattern
- Uses Factory Mounting Points for Quick Installation and a Factory Look
- The bracket is Made out of Highly Durable Powder Coated Steel
- OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Harness Connects to Factory Aux Switch
- Heavy Duty Single-Output Harness Connects Directly to the Battery
- Three Year Warranty
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
When it comes to purchasing light bars, looks matter. Diode Dynamics has created a light bar with a low mounting bracket that looks like it came straight from the factory.
The brackets install in factory mounting points, so there’s no need to drill or cut the hood. Windscreen wiper operation will not be impaired, and the slick design minimizes humming, whistling, and wind noise.
The goal of Diode Dynamics lighting solutions isn’t to create adequate illumination, it’s to create the best illumination possible. The Total Internal Reflection (TIR) optics are the key to success and allow the 50” hood LED light bar to shine its beam exactly where it’s needed.
Select the Beam Pattern
Diode Dynamics 50” hood LED light bar is designed to suit the needs of every Jeep owner. Select between pure white or amber beam color, and then pick the best beam pattern for your needs:
- The driving pattern works in tandem with low and high beams.
- Flood pattern has greater dispersion and increases visibility in foggy conditions.
- Combo mixes driving and flood patterns to create a versatile option.