Most weight distribution hitches simply allow for a sway control system to be added on, but CURT has taken it a step further with the TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control. By integrating the sway control functionality into the design of the hitch, TruTrack manages to deliver not only the smoothest but also the safest ride possible.
- Integrated Sway Control For Active Sway Resistance
- Welded Head With Cast Pieces Provides Solid Spring Bar Attachment
- Uses Spring & Cam System With Hardened Components
- Adjustable Brackets For Fixed Support
- Equipped With Trunnion-style Forged Steel Spring Bars
- 2” Shank Can Be Mounted In Drop Or Rise Position
- Hex Castle Nut Easily Adjusts To Different Trailers
- Tilt Adjustment Feature Simplifies Setup And Installation
- Fits Virtually All A-Frame Trailers
- Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish And Chrome Plating
- Includes A Pre-Torqued 2-5/16” Trailer Ball
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (1-year Finish, 1-year Parts)
Integrated Sway Control
Merging the weight distribution hitch and a sway control system is what makes the CURT TruTrack stand out from the competition. A unique spring and cam system builds up pressure to prevent sway when needed, otherwise staying relaxed to make for a smooth ride. Save on additional components while also getting the best sway control system with the TruTrack weight distribution hitch.
Just like all the other weight distribution hitches, the TruTrack has a pair of spring bars to distribute the trailer tongue weight across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, CURT hasn’t stopped there, and instead of spring bar chains, TruTrack uses heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets to hold the spring bars in place both laterally and vertically.
The whole construction is hardened to make it less prone to wear and last longer than the competition. With the TruTrack WD Hitch you can tow just about anything, as it is rated at a maximum gross trailer weight of 10,000 pounds, and a tongue weight of 1,000 pounds.
The TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year warranty on the finish and parts. CURT has always stood behind their products, making no compromises in the development and production, to deliver the best hitch on the market. Ideal for hauling camping trailers, livestock, hauling cars, or other heavy-duty trailers, TruTrack hitch is the best option for the job.
Does this come with a 2 5/16" ball mounted?
Yes, it does.
Can you replace the ball with a 2" ball?
Yes you can! But be sure to check that your weights are within operating limits.