Jeep Wrangler seats are very durable, but you still wouldn’t want to push them to their limits and risk not only ruining their looks but also the vehicle’s resale value. Get Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver Custom seat covers that are much more durable and will keep your seats in the original condition, all while looking great!
- Custom Fit Covers Designed for Jeep Wrangler JK
- Front Seat Covers Only
- Breathable Heavy-duty Duck Weave Fabric Construction
- UV Resistant to Prevent Sun Fade
- Highly Resistant to Water, Wear and Tear
- Includes model-applicable Map Pockets, Armrests, Console Covers, Headrest, and Airbag Cutouts
- Double and Triple-needle stitched Seams are Overlapped for Durability
- Easy to Install
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer Friendly
- Three Year Warranty
Combining precise-fit design with high-quality materials is Covercraft’s way of providing ultimate protection to your Jeep’s interior. Carhartt SeatSaver Custom seat covers are made out of breathable heavy-duty duck weave fabric that is rugged and excels at protecting the seats from water, UV rays, wear, and stains.
Easy to Maintain
Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver covers are quick and easy to install and remove, which will come in handy when you’d like to do a thorough cleaning. When using a cloth to clean them isn’t enough, just put them in the washing machine, and either leave them out to dry or cycle them through the clothes dryer.
Among seat cover manufacturers, most do not offer a warranty with their products, but Covercraft isn’t one of them. Their Carhartt SeatSaver Custom seat covers for Wrangler JK come with a two-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects.