Pocket fenders are back in style, and Bushwacker has the best model money can buy! The Bushwacker Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares are not only great looking but also designed to endure everyday wear, both on and off-road. Easy to install and with a lifetime warranty, these flares are one of the best packages on the market!
- Crafted Specifically for ‘97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Model
- Sold as a Pair of Rear Fender Flares
- Matte Black Smooth Finish and UV Protected
- Debossed Pocket Style Provides Increased Protection Over Stock Flares
- Maximizes Tire Coverage in Compliance with Road Regulations
- Made from Dura-Flex 2000 ABS
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty against Factory Defects, Warping or Cracking
Bushwacker Max Coverage Fender Flares are a crucial piece of off-roading equipment due to their exceptional protective qualities. The extra width keeps the obstacles away from body panels to prevent dents and scratches. The flares are built using Dura-Flex 200 ABS, a proprietary material that is impervious to cracking, with a lifetime warranty to vouch for it!
Compared to standard Pocket Style flares, Bushwacker Max Coverage Flares offer more coverage. Not only will you get increased protection, but you’ll make your Wrangler compliant with road regulations. As some states require wheels to be fully covered, Bushwacker Flares allow you to drive both on public roads, and off-road trails.
Debossed Pocket Style
Bushwacker Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares have recessed stainless steel bolts and a massive presence for a proper rugged look. A great alternative to removal kits and narrow flares, pocket-style flares let you retain oversized wheels without drastically changing the looks of your Wrangler.