If you plan on going on serious off-road paths, you’ll need the gear to match it. Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares are built exactly for this role and can absorb impacts and protect the body from damage. Flat style is great for extra wheel clearance and articulation while looking great in both an OEM or custom configuration.
- Sold As A Set Of Four Fender Flares
- Made Out Of Proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO Material
- Maximizes Tire Coverage In Compliance With Road Regulations
- Superior Wheel Articulation And Clearance When Compared To Stock Flares
- 100% UV Protected To Resist Chalking
- Compatible With Factory Rocker Guards
- Incorporates DOT-Compliant LED Side Marker Lights
- Lifetime Warranty Against Factory Defects
Premium Tire Coverage
No matter the size of the tires you’re running on your Wranger, Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares have got them covered, literally. With the large number of states imposing tire coverage laws, Bushwacker flares are a great way to keep your Jeep road legal. Not only that, the extra width will prevent the tires from kicking up dirt into the cabin, and let you drive in a more open configuration.
The proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO is a material that doesn’t crack, but rather bends and goes back into its original state. This kind of material is perfect for off-road fender flares, as it significantly reduces weight in comparison to steel models, yet offers great durability.
Massive Tire Clearance
Because of how they’re made, Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares offer a lot more tire clearance than the stock flares. The flat design improves articulation as well, providing the wheels with more room to maneuver.