Keep the back row of your Jeep in pristine condition with the Bestop Jeep Wrangler JL rear seat covers! Made out of the best polyester fabric, these covers will prevent dirt, food, or water from ruining the original seating. Tailored to be a perfect fit, Bestop covers do not only protect but also look great while doing it!
- Available as a One-piece, 60/40 Split without Arm Rest, and 60/40 Split with Arm Rest
- Separate Headrest Covers Included
- Available in Black Diamond, Charcoal/Gray, and Tan Color
- Compatible with Side-impact Airbags
- Made out of Durable Two-ply Fabric
- 600-denier Polyester Top Fabric with White Polyester Knit Backing
- Outer Layer is Dry Water Repellant
- Inner Layer has a Polyurethane Coating to Prevent Mildew
- Easy To Install Using the Strap & Buckle System
- UV Inhibitors and Color Stabilizers Prevent Sun Fade
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Superb Seat Protection
When it comes to seat protection, Bestop doesn’t leave anything to chance. Wrangler JL rear seat covers are expertly crafted from 600-denier and soft polyester knit.
While the outer layer keeps spills, dust, mud, or anything else from reaching the seats, backing prevents forming of mildew. Through color stabilization and UV inhibitors, sun fading will affect neither the seats nor the covers!
Custom Tailored Fit
The looks of a seat cover are just as important as its protective qualities. To ensure their seat covers are up to standard, Bestop’s designers tailor them to be an exact match for the vehicle. Choose between Black Diamond, Charcoal/Gray, or Tan color to match the covers to the rest of your Wrangler’s interior.
Easy to Install & Maintain
When seats get dirty, they need to be carefully cleaned to prevent discoloration, wear, or water damage. With Bestop seat covers, there’s no need to worry about any of that! Maintenance is simple, and installation is made easy through the belt & buckle system that requires no drilling, cutting, or tying up!