When you’re looking to match seat protection with astonishing looks, Bestop front seat covers for the Jeep Wrangler JL are the choice that makes the most sense. The toughest fabric has been custom-tailored to match the contours of the seat perfectly, and create an impregnable barrier for water, dirt, and dust.
- Custom Tailored for Jeep Wrangler JL Front Seats
- Sold as a Pair
- Separate Headrest Covers Included
- UV Inhibitors and Color Stabilizers prevent Sun Fade
- Compatible with Side-impact Airbags
- Two-ply Fabric Construction
- Top Surface is Made out of Laminated 600-denier Polyester
- Bottom Surface is Made out of Soft White Polyester
- Dry Water Repellent Outer Layer
- Underside Polyurethane Coating Prevents Mildew
- Straps and Buckles Make the Installation Process Easy
Custom Made for a Perfect Fit
In the past, Jeep owners had to make compromises when choosing seat covers. Those with great protective qualities weren’t an exact fit, while the custom-tailored options featured fabrics that couldn’t protect the seats efficiently.
With Bestop, you can finally get both! Their seat covers for Jeep Wrangler JL will fit like a glove and protect the seats like no other. If you’re a serious owner that cares about their vehicle, get yourself a front seat set today!
Excellent Protective Qualities
Bestop has had a clear goal of creating a seat cover with the ultimate protective qualities. This has been achieved by merging 600-denier polyester with soft cotton polyester.
The top layer is coated with dry water repellent (DWR) while the backing has a polyurethane coating. All of this combined means that neither water nor mildew can harm the fabric of your seat. Color stabilizers and UV protection keep the seats from fading, and the covers in pristine conditions.
Easy to Install & Maintain
Why bother with universal seat covers that have inconvenient methods of attachment when you can get the Bestop custom-made seat covers instead! The strap and buckle system makes it quick and easy to attach or remove the covers, so you can get back into action in a matter of minutes!