In the Jeep seat cover business, Bestop is the king. Their Wrangler JK rear seat covers are the best option when you’re concerned about the protection of your seats but also care about style. The custom-fit and high-quality materials of the Bestop seat cover ensure that you get both the looks and the durability to match your vehicle!
- Custom Tailored to Fit Factory Rear Seats of Wrangler JK
- Separate Headrest Covers Included
- UV Inhibitors and Color Stabilizers prevent Sun Fade
- Compatible with Side-impact Airbags
- 60-40 Split Bench Models Available
- Two-ply Fabric Construction
- Top Surface is Made out of Laminated 600-denier Polyester
- Bottom Surface is Made out of Soft White Polyester
- Dry Water Repellent Outer Layer
- Underside Polyurethane Coating Prevents Mildew
- Straps and Buckles Make the Installation Process Easy
Custom Made for a Perfect Fit
Unlike so many universal seat cover manufacturers on the market, Bestop does things differently. Instead of creating baggy covers that crease and make the interior look cheap, their seat covers are custom made per specification to provide the tightest fit possible.
Excellent Protective Qualities
The two-ply fabric construction uses laminated 600-denier and soft white polyester, resulting in great protective qualities accompanied by good looks. No water will go through the water-repelling outer layer, and no mildew can form thanks to the polyurethane underside coating. If you’re looking for the best seat protection for your Wrangler JK, Bestop is the way to go.
Easy to Install & Maintain
To install the Bestop seat covers, all you need to do is attach the straps and buckles in the appropriate spots, and you’re good to go! As they’re custom made for Wrangler JK seats, there’s no confusion about the most optimal position of the straps! In terms of maintenance, they’re a lot easier to clean than the seats and are much better at resisting staining and fading.