Proper Jeep enthusiasts know just how important good floor liners are for a well-maintained Wrangler, and nothing beats the Bestop quality! Their front row floor liners are contoured to be an exact match to the floor to ensure no liquid or dirt ever reaches the carpeting.
- Sold as a Pair for Front Row
- Contoured for a Precise Fit
- Designed specifically for Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ
- Made out of TPE Material
- 5/16” High Treads Prevent Slipping
- Raised Edge Lip increases Liquid Containment limit
- Attaches to OE Floor Hooks
- Easy To Clean and Maintain
- Secures to the Carpet by Molded Grabbing Nibs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shoes are the main culprit in getting dirt and liquids into the passenger cabin. However, when you’ve got Bestop floor liners, the 5/16” tall tread will not only help drain them, but also scrape any mud off them so that you can have full control over pedals.
Cheap and universal liners are fine in some instances, but typically cannot contain the dirt, and it spills and spreads to the carpeting. Not only are the Bestop liners contoured for a perfect fit, but they also have a raised lip to contain much more than other options.
We’ve heard complaints about the bright yellow Bestop badge ruining the look of the vehicle - our advice is to tape around and give it a few layers of black spray paint for a more subtle look.
When you buy Bestop floor liners, you’re making a long term investment. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, these liners will endure everything you throw at them, and become an integral part of your Wrangler.