A proper Wrangler owner has to take his vehicle off-road at least once in a while. The conditions you’ll face are guaranteed to make a mess, so keep your interior clean and protected with the Bestop Floor Liners! No matter if you’re driving a 2-door or a 4-door model, the mats fit ideally, so don’t wait and get a set right now!
- Sold As A Single Rear Floor Liner With Full-Width Coverage Including The Transmission Tunnel
- Designed To Precise Measurements To Ensure A Perfect Fit
- Does Not Move Or Slide On The Floor Thanks To The Carpet Nibs
- Compatible With JLU Floor Anchors
- Made Out Of Thermoplastic Material
- Tall Treads And Raised Lip Offer Superior Protection From Liquids And Debris
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fit For a Wrangler
When we’re talking about Jeep Wrangler, we can only consider the best equipment to go with it. Cheap universal mats neither look good, nor do they offer viable protection, which is why you need the Bestop floor liners! Design is made to the exact measurements of the Wrangler’s floor, to the point where you might think they’re a factory piece.
Designed for Everyday Use
Whether it’s mud and sand or spills and crumbs, the floor or a Wrangler is bound to get dirty. When you’ve got the Bestop floor liners installed, all you ever need to do is pull them out, knock the dirt out or wash them, and put them back in. It is a task of only a few minutes that will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
Bestop has always been a company to rely on when you need a high-quality Wrangler product, and their floor liners are no exception. The thermoplastic used in the manufacturing process is so strong that Bestop can offer a lifetime warranty, knowing full well their product will never fail its user.