Bestop is a company that really understands what Wrangler owners need. Off-road trails can get very dirty, and protecting the interior from permanent damage is what truly matters! Bestop Floor Liners are custom built for the front row of the Wrangler JK to provide total protection, and do so in style!
- Custom-molded Floor Liners for Wrangler JK
- Sold as a Pair of Front Row Liners
- Easily Cleaned With Water
- Made out of TPE for Long Lasting Durability
- 5/16” Treads Minimize Footwear Slip
- Raised Edge Lip Contains up to 40% More Liquid
- Use Standard Floor Hook Cut-outs to attach to Factory Hooks
- Molded Carpet Grabbing Nibs keep Liners in Place
Whether it’s rain, snow, sand, or mud, unwanted particles are bound to get inside the vehicle on the soles of your shoes. Bestop Floor Liners are ready to take on even the most extreme conditions, with the 5/16” treads and raised edge lip providing superior containment.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning out the carpeting is not easy, and can lead to discoloration and wear. Why put yourself through that, when Bestop Floor Liners can be easily cleaned with a garden hose or a pressure washer. Spray them down, give them a few minutes to dry off, and you’re ready to get back on the road!
The unique tread pattern on the black surface of the Bestop Floor Liners will fit in any Wrangler interior. Custom-contoured, they’ll fit just like they were an original liner, without slipping or bending. If the yellow Bestop badge bothers you, a quick spray over with black paint can do the trick, and make the liners more subtle.