Jeep Gladiator is a highly capable off-road vehicle, but there are a few aspects you can improve upon to maintain its mint condition. The best place to start is with a set of Bestop floor mats for the front row. Front seats are generally used the most, so the dirt and moisture from the footwear can quickly affect the condition of the carpeting, but that won’t happen with the aid of Bestop mats!
- Shaped And Formed For Complete Coverage
- Sold As A Pair Of Front Row Floor Mats
- Rugged And Durable, Ideal For Off-Road Application
- Black With A Yellow Bestop Emblem
- Made Out Of Durable Tpe Material
- Anti-Slip 5/16” Tall Treads
- Raised Edges Increases Water Containment By 40%
- Attaches To Floor Anchors Where Applicable
- Anti-Slip Nibs Prevent Slipping
- Simplifies Cleaning Process
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed And Manufactured In The US
Unmatched Carpet Protection
When you’re crossing the most challenging off-road paths, you’re bound to bring a lot of dirt and water into the passenger cabin. In those situations, you need the best floor liners industry can provide, and Bestop is among the top manufacturers.
Shallow treads won’t do you a lot of good, but the 5/16” tread on the Bestop floor mats will keep your feet above the dirt and provide plenty of grip. The tall edge lip serves to contain more fluid and keep the carpeting from getting wet.
Trademark Bestop Badge
The subtle floor mat design in black is complemented by the bright yellow Bestop badge. We’ve heard how some Jeep owners don’t like how it clashes with the interior, but that’s no reason not to get these mats! Simply mask around the emblem, and give it a few coats of black paint, and you can enjoy the Bestop quality in full while retaining a subtle look.
Floor mats are typically seen as perishable products with a warranty that lasts until you leave the store. Bestop is not like other manufacturers, and offers a lifetime warranty on manufacturing and material problems!